How to link Google AdSense with WordPress site. Step By Step Guide.
In this article, you’ll learn how you can link your WordPress Site with Google Adsense.
Things To Remember, your website should be at least 4-6 months old to apply for AdSense.
After you reach $10, you’ll receive a courier with a verification pin code. Which you’ve to enter into your AdSense account.
After you reach $100, you can withdraw money.
Also Read: The Ultimate Money Motivation
Steps to link Google AdSense
- Download and activate the Google Site Kit plugin in your WordPress.
- In Google Site Kit, you’ll see a sign-in option.
- Click on Sign in, with the same email id which you’ve used while creating your AdSense account.
- After you sign in, you’ll see an option to connect Google AdSense in your Google Site Kit.
- Click on connect to Google AdSense and your WordPress Site will be connected.
- Then go to AdSense and click on Sites.
8. After you click on sites, A new page will appear.
9. Click on Add site and enter the url of your site there.
Do Read: Money Making Blog
Hope you liked the content, do share your views and doubts in the comment.